If you give this recipe a try do leave a comment on this post down below and don’t forget to give it a star rating! It will really help more readers discover my recipes! Don’t forget to check out my latest videos on my YouTube channel. If you like what you see, do give me a thumbs-up (like), share & comment so that more people can discover my videos!
Dukramasaso Saladh | Pork Salad
- 1 cup pork pieces, cooked in a little turmeric
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 1 inch ginger, finely chopped
- 1 green chilli, slit
- 2 small onions sliced half moon (horizontally across the breadth of the onions)
- salt to taste
- 1 tsp oil for frying
- Slice the pre-cooked pork into thin pieces (do not shred it too fine or else the fat will turn too chewy - but cut it thinner than the normal cubes that you cut for the regular Pork Bafat dish)
- Heat the oil & fry the pork lightly
- Remove from heat & when it has cooled down a bit mix all the chopped ingredients, salt & vinegar well
- Serve & enjoy this crunchy dish!
The nutritional values are only indicative.