Let’s take a look at the other Fall Flavors being shared today
- Apple Crumb Quick Bread from Food Lust People Love
- Apple Raisin Bread from A Shaggy Dough Story
- Browned Butter Semolina Pumpkin Bread from Sizzling Tastebuds
- Buttermilk Wheat Bread from Magnolia Days
- Eggless Apple Sage Cheddar Scones from Spill the Spices
- Fall Harvest Bread from Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Fig Focaccia from My Catholic Kitchen
- Harvest Grains Bread from Hostess At Heart
- Mr. Potato Bread from What Smells So Good?
- Multigrain Bread With Seeds from Sneha’s Recipe
- Pumpkin and Apple Cornmeal Griddle Cakes from A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Pumpkin Bread from la cocina de Aisha
- Pumpkin Breadfrom Sara’s Tasty Buds
- Pumpkin Bread Rolls from SpiceRoots
- Pumpkin Spice Cinnamon Rolls from Recipes, Food and Cooking
- Pumpkin Dinner Rolls with Cinnamon Butter from Bread Therapy
- Pumpkin, Poppy & Papaya Seeded Breadsticks from G’Gina’s Kitchenette
- Pumpkin Raisin Bagels from Cook’s Hideout
- Pumpkin Saffron Yeast Biscuits from The Schizo Chef
- Pumpkin Scones from A Baker’s House
- Pumpkin Sourdough Bread from Passion Kneaded
- Schiacciata Con L’uva (Tuscan Style Grape, Olive and Goat Cheese Focaccia) from Ruchik Randhap
- Sesame Seeded Semolina Bread from Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Spicy Pumpkin Yeast Bread from Mayuri’s Jikoni
#BreadBakers is a group of bread loving bakers who get together once a month to bake bread with a common ingredient or theme. Follow our Pinterest board right here. Links are also updated each month on this home page.
We take turns hosting each month and choosing the theme/ingredient.
If you are a food blogger and would like to join us, just send Stacy an email with your blog URL to [email protected].
Schiacciata Con l’uva (Tuscan Style Grape, Olive and Goat Cheese Focaccia) ~ No Knead Bread
- 3-1/4 cups all-purpose flour maida
- 1 teaspoon instant yeast
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 cups warm water
- 2 tablespoons honey divided
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil divided
- 1/2 cup soft goat cheese crumbled
- 1 cup seedless red grapes or any other variety
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- 1 tablespoon fresh or 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- In a large mixing bowl combine the flour, yeast and salt. Mix together the warm water, 1 tablespoon honey and 2 tablespoons olive oil and add it to the flour mixture. Use a spatula or spoon to mix everything well to a paste like consistency.
- Grease and line a 13×9″ pan with baking parchment, pour the dough into it and even it out slightly. There is no need to fill up all the space. Cover with cling wrap and let the dough rise in a warm place for approx 40-50 mins or till doubled in volume.
- When the dough has doubled, poke deep holes evenly into the surface using lightly oiled fingers (the dough will still be sticky). Drizzle the remaining olive oil and honey all over it and cover the surface with the rosemary, chunks of goat cheese, grapes and olives. Leave the pan uncovered for another 15 minutes while your oven preheats to 190 C
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Remove and cool slightly before cutting. Serve with olive oil or any dip of your choice
The nutritional values are only indicative.