While I love a hearty breakfast I always scratch my head wondering what to make that is both nutritious & tasty. A few years ago I stumbled upon Tarla Dalal’s mini handbook called Healthy Breakfasts and my journey towards making yummy breakfasts has just become smoother. This recipe is a super hit in my home and everybody looks forward to having it.
If you give this recipe a try do leave a comment on this post down below and don’t forget to give it a star rating! It will really help more readers discover my recipes! Don’t forget to check out my latest videos on my YouTube channel. If you like what you see, do give me a thumbs-up (like), share & comment and subscribe to my channel so that the gods of YouTube (a.k.a algorithms) recommend my channel to a wider audience with similar tastes and more & more people can discover my videos!
And while you’re here, do follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Twitter. If you’d like to say hello or have detailed queries do send an email at email@example.com. I’d love to hear from you!
The goodness of ragi (finger millet) and soya flours come together in these healthy ragi dosa, a perfect way to start your morning!
- 1 cup ragi flour
- 1 tablespoon soya flour
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 1/2 cup onions, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon ginger, grated
- 1/2 cup fresh coriander, finely chopped
- Salt to taste
- 2 teaspoons oil
- Combine the flours, sesame, onions, green chillies, ginger, coriander and salt in bowl. Add water to make a smooth batter.
- Heat a non stick pan, grease it with a little oil & spread out a tablespoon of batter. Cook on both sides till done.
Serve hot with carrot garlic chutney