A yummylicious, easy to make dip for tortilla chips or cut veggie sticks for kids. Tastes awesome & was a big hit with my son & his little friends last week. I went hunting for a topping for Monaco biscuits & found this recipe on the net. You can use this as a regular dip & not just a topping. What you see in the pictures is finely chopped red capsicum (bell pepper) and not tomato.
Hung Curd & Cheese Dip
Easy to make dip for tortilla chips or cut veggie sticks for kids. Perfect for a party tooPrint Rate
- 2 tbsps hung curd *see notes
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tbsps grated cheese or cheese spread
- 2 spring onions whites finely chopped
- 2 tbsps capsicum finely chopped – I skipped this
- 1 tbsp cucumber finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp jalepeno peppers chopped I used about 2 slices of peppers
- 1/4 tsp black pepper pwd
- Few coriander or mint leaves
- Red or Yellow capsicum
- Salt to taste you can skip this as the cheese will balance out the salt
- Mix hung curd, mayonnaise, cheese, capsicum, cucumber, spring onions, Jalepeno peppers, black pepper pwd
- Garnish with finely chopped red or yellow capsicum and mint/coriander leaves.
- Serve immediately with tortilla chips or as a topping over Monaco (or any salted) biscuits
The nutritional values are only indicative.
Tried this recipe?Please leave a comment & rate the recipe below or share a photo on Instagram and tag me @ruchikrandhap