An interesting and delicious medley of orange and pineapple juices sweetened with honey to make it a healthier drink that most others!
- 2 cups freshly extracted orange juice
- 2 cups freshly extracted pineapple juice
- 2 tablespoons pure honey adjust to taste
- a few chopped pineapple or orange pieces to garnish optional
- 4-5 mint leaves roughly torn plus extra to garnish
Mix together the two types of fresh juices and the honey. Check taste and add more honey if desired. Add roughly torn mint leaves if desired and let them infuse.
Pour into glasses and garnish with the pineapple pieces and mint leaves.