An interesting and delicious medley of orange and pineapple juices sweetened with honey to make it a healthier drink that most others!
- 2 cups freshly extracted orange juice
- 2 cups freshly extracted pineapple juice
- 2 tablespoons pure honey adjust to taste
- a few chopped pineapple or orange pieces to garnish optional
- 4-5 mint leaves roughly torn plus extra to garnish
- Mix together the two types of fresh juices and the honey. Check taste and add more honey if desired. Add roughly torn mint leaves if desired and let them infuse.
- Pour into glasses and garnish with the pineapple pieces and mint leaves.
- Serve immediately